Your account has been suspended due to an outstanding balance. To restore your services, please make a payment promptly.
If we have suspended your account in error we are sorry! Please contact us.
To make a payment
Please be aware that all your services will remain suspended until your payment has been processed.
- To make a payment using a Credit card call 0800 640 840 and follow the options for Self Service – we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- To set up a direct debit please give us a call
- Direct credit – you’ll find Compass Communications preloaded as a payee with all major banks
- Phone or internet banking – Compass’ bank account number is 06-0103-0330774-13
- Bill Guru Cashpak™ top up voucher - Use the Compass Bill Guru Account Top Up card to top up in thousands of dairies and convenience stores throughout New Zealand. Pay in store using any payment method the store accepts, including cash. Once payment is made your Compass account will be topped up immediately. A $1 transaction fee applies for each top up and will be deducted from your prepay balance.If you don’t have an Account Top Up card, call us on 0800 640 840 and we’ll send you one (or more if you are sharing the account/costs).