One toll Free Number | Calls froms all over NZ
Nothing says 'call us' like a toll free number. A Compass toll free number is an open invitation for customers to contact you and in return for picking up the tab, you get a powerful tool to help you manage incoming calls as well as comprehensive insight into who is calling, when and from where.
Toll Free numbers provide kiwi businesses with a phone number customers can call at no cost. Your 0800, 0508 or unique word gives your customers one memorable number to call, no matter where they are in New Zealand.
- No cost to your customers
- Improve overall customer experience
- Calls can be router to the most appropriate area
- Flexible plan options
- Local Support
- Comprehensive reporting
- Keep the same number
- No additional equipment needed
- No downtime.
Behind the scenes, you can use our range of features:
- Geographic routing feature to direct those calls to your best, most cost efficient answering point based on your caller's location. If you sell overseas, we can even supply an international toll free number from 28 countries.
- Time of day routing that allows you to switch your calls to an out of hours message or to an on-call mobile.
- Screening enables you to block different types of callers from calling your toll free number.
- International toll free numbers direct incoming calls from an overseas location to a NZ landline or mobile.
If you look carefully, you'll see your accountant smiling.
Compass toll free numbers let your business do a top notch job of dealing with incoming calls - with or without help from a phone system - and they're a lot more affordable than you might think.
|Price per month
|Minimum charge per toll free number