Moving your connection
Simply login to My Compass and send a Support Request to the Compass Customer Care team.
Provide us with your;
- Contact details
- Current home address
- New home address
- Moving date
What services are available?
Check your address here to see what broadband options are available at your new house!
Fibre may now be available in your area and some current services may not be. Join the Fibre generation now and experience faster speeds with us.
When to let us know
1. Let us know when you’re moving as soon as possible. The earlier you tell us the faster we can connect you. If one or more of your services has associated hardware, equipment or physical connections, it may take additional time and expense to remove and reinstall these.
2. You can call us on 0800 640 840 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When a connection date has been confirmed we will let you know.
How much will it cost?
If you are in a 24 month or 12 month contract with us, your first move of address is for free! For the second change, there is a cost of $65 only. For more information check our moving house FAQ.
Important things to note+
1. You will need to check with the existing tenant/property owner, that their current broadband service has been cancelled before we can connect you.
2. If you are on a fixed term contract with less than 6 months remaining you will need to resign to a 12 or 24 month plan.
3. If you are on an old plan you may need to switch to one of our current broadband plans.
4. If you’re moving to an area that does not have broadband. Don’t worry! You can use our wireless broadband or rural wireless services instead.