Save with Weekly Prepaid Fibre!
- No term
- No credit checks
- Simple weekly payments
- Built-in Wifi router^ for easy setup
Simply pay a connection fee of $34.99 and your first week in advance.
Pay as you go with Prepaid Broadband - Sign up online today!
* SPEEDS EXPLAINED
These are Peak Time Average Speeds (MBNZ Summer 2023) for Prepaid Fibre 300 and Prepaid Fibre Max plans. There is no independent report on Prepaid Fibre 50. You may experience higher or lower speeds than this on any plan.
How does Weekly Prepaid work?
When you join our weekly prepaid plans, you will be charged a $34.99 connection fee, and your first week's payment.
Once you’ve signed up, we’ll charge your card each Thursday for the amount selected.
If you would like to increase the speed of your plan, let us know.
Built-in Wifi Router
^In Chorus areas you don’t need another wireless router in your home, you can use the Wifi that comes pre-installed in your fibre box (ONT) at no extra charge.
If you need a wireless router, and are outside of the Chorus network, you can still use your existing wireless router—or purchase ours for $99.
If you don't know what Local Fibre Company area you're in, we'll let you know if you need to purchase one during sign up.
Important things to know+
- *Non-Chorus Areas - Prepaid Fibre 50 is not available everywhere and is subject to a higher weekly cost of $17.99 outside of the Chorus network.
- Wifi Routers - Outside of the Chorus network you will need to buy a router from us or supply your own.
- Non Payment - After 2 weeks of non-payment your service may be disconnected.
- Reconnection - Your service may be subject to a connection fee of $34.99 if we need to reconnect you after disconnection.
Local Fibre Company (LFC) areas: