Easy & hassle-free Prepaid Unlimited Fibre!
- No fixed terms
- No credit checks
- No penalties or late fees
- Easy top-up options
From only $3/day with 'no term' so you can turn your fibre broadband plan on & off as needed! Pay as you go with Prepaid Broadband. Sign up online today!
Check out our flexible prepaid plans below, including NEW Fibre Max.
Compass Prepay Plans
How does prepay/pay as you go work?
We take your monthly fixed line charges & calculate a daily rate. This is the minimum you need to have in your account to use your services. If your account hits $0, your account services will be blocked until this is topped up and ready to go again. It’s easy to know when to top up because we’ll email you and text you any time your account balance runs low and if your balance gets really low we will send you an urgent reminder!
You are required to pay a $50.00 bond which is transferred onto your account as credit to get you online.
The below tables outline the minimum payment needed to cover your Fibre 100 plan.
|Prepaid Fibre 100 - Without phone line|
|Prepaid Fibre 100 - With phone line|
Important things to know+
- A $50 bond is required which is transferred onto your account as credit to get you up and away.
- You will need to buy a router from us or supply your own.
- You can check your balance here: Compass Portal
- If you choose not to use the services on a given day, you will still be charged for the day, at $3 or $4 per day depending on your Fibre 100 plan ($3.75 or $4.75 per day depending on your Fibre Max plan)
- If topping up via a Bill Guru card there is a minimum top-up value of $5.00. If you have been recently disconnected and reconnected again, we recommend you top up a minimum of 4 times your daily rate.
- If your internet stops working, your account balance may have reached $0.00. In this case top up to get your internet running again.
- If you are at $0.00 for 8 days or more you will be disconnected. It costs $65.00 to reconnect.
- Read More about how prepay services work here: Prepaid